As with all software on this site, LiveDataScript is provided "as-is" without any warranty, express or implied.
LiveDataScript was originally hosted as a click-once app at www.lss.co.uk.
LiveDataScript is a handy utility for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 that allows you to script data from a database into SQL insert statements. Features include:
- Scripting of multiple tables, a single table or selected rows from a table
- Connecting to multiple servers, allowing you to script from different server into on file
- Scripting straight to a file, to the clipboard or to a new window
- Scripting derived columns or even completely arbitrary SQL - scripts are not confined to the columns currently in a table
- Scripting with identity insertion for tables that have identity columns